WP 205: Shoot and Move
The best way to survive in a gunfight is to move out of harm’s way. This covers shooting while advancing, retreating, and moving sideways. Students engage multiple targets while moving from location to location. The use of cover is introduced. Live fire shooting scenarios tie these skills together.
Class size: minimum 3, maximum 8
Prerequisite: successful completion of WP 201, WP 202, or 203, and 204.
Attendees should have:
- Suitable holster as described for WP 202 and 203
- Personal defense pistol that fits the holster
- 100 rounds of practice ammunition
- At least one additional magazine or speed loader and carrier(s)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Classroom: 1:00
- Range: 2:00
- Members: $75
- Non-members: $100