WP 204: Malfunctions and Reloads
Everything works until it stops working. Things break at the worst possible moment. When your pistol malfunctions or you run out of ammunition, you can find yourself in a deadly situation.
Knowing how to put your handgun back in operation quickly is a critical self-defense skill. All types of pistol and ammunition malfunctions are examined and illustrated, along with the appropriate corrective actions. Pistol reloading techniques are discussed and demonstrated. Malfunctions and reloads are practiced on the range to gain proficiency and confidence in the new techniques.
Class size: minimum 3, maximum 8
Prerequisite: successful completion of WP 201 and 202 or 203
Attendees should have:
- Suitable holster as described for WP 202 and WP 203
- Personal defense pistol that fits the holster
- 100 rounds of practice ammunition
- At least one additional magazine or speed loader and carrier(s)
- Hearing and eye protection (the club has a limited number of loaners)
- Classroom: 1:30
- Range: 2:00
- Members: $75
- Non-members: $100