WP 302: Advanced CCW Skills Course
Advanced concealed carry training.
The class is 12 hours long, 6 hours on Saturday, and 6 hours on Sunday.
Upon completion of this class, students will receive certificates that satisfy the training requirement for the Colorado Concealed Handgun permit.
Class size: minimum 3, maximum 8
The course covers:
- Advanced shooting techniques
- Concealed carry basics
- Defensive point shooting basics
- Holster technique and concealed holster techniques
- Malfunctions and reloads
- Cover and movement
- Tactical considerations
- Numerous live fire exercises
- Force on force exercise with Air-soft pistols
- Students are expected to fire approximately 300 rounds
- Students should have fired at least 2,000 rounds through their concealed carry handguns, and be able to put 9 out of 10 rounds into a 9″ diameter paper plate at 7 yards in less than 60 seconds before signing up for the course.
- Members: $350
- Non-members: $380